Pumps and valves are essential to the proper functioning of your plumbing system. If you are experiencing issues with these vital components, you can count on our team at Emergency Master Plumbing & Air to provide you with the top-quality service you need. We have been offer our expert service to customers in Surprise, AZ, and throughout the greater Phoenix area for years and we are proud to say that we have earned a reputation for providing honest work at competitive pricing.
Call (623) 432-0652 or fill out our online form to schedule an appointment today!
What Are Plumbing Pumps & Valves?
Pumps and valves are two of the most important components of your plumbing system. Pumps are used to move water from one place to another, such as those that pump water out of your basement after a flood or pumping water into your bathtub to fill it up. Valves are used to control the flow of water in your plumbing system, such as when you turn on a faucet and the water only comes out of one of two places.
Common Types of Pumps & Valves in Residential & Commercial Systems
There are many different types of pumps and valves used in your plumbing system. Some of the most common include:
- Sump pumps are used to pump water out of your basement or other low-lying areas of your home. Sump pumps are typically used to remove water that has collected in your basement after a flood or other water damage incident.
- Water pumps are used to move water from one place to another. Water pumps are typically used to move water from your well to your home.
- Bathtub pumps and shower pumps are used to move water from your tub or shower to your sewage system. Bathtub and shower pumps are typically used to prevent your tub from flooding or your shower from overflowing.
- Valves are used to control the flow of water in your plumbing system. There are many different types of valves including ball valves, gate valves, check valves, and stop valves.
What Are the Signs You Need Pumps & Valves Service?
Common signs you may need pumps or valves service include:
- Water pooling in your basement or other low-lying areas of your home
- Your tub or shower floods or overflows
- Water is only coming out of one of two places
- Your well pump is running too much or too often
If you are experiencing any of these issues, it is important to give our team a call at (623) 432-0652. Our plumbing experts are available 24/7 to provide you with the service you need.
Customer satisfaction is guaranteed when you make Emergency Master Plumbing & Air your preferred plumbing, HVAC, and drain cleaning company in Surprise, AZ, and nearby areas.
"We finally found a plumber we could trust!"
The response of this company is something out of this world! The pricing is unbeatable in the valley, also family owned business so they will take care of you, unlike the big franchises!- Jisun D., Yelp Review
At Emergency Master Plumbing, we are proud to say that we are a fully licensed and certified plumbing company. We have been providing expert service to our customers in Surprise and the greater Phoenix area for over a decade and we are proud to say that we have earned a reputation for providing honest work and fair pricing.
When you need pumps or valves repaired, you can count on our team to provide you with top-quality service. We are committed to providing you with honest, straightforward advice and we are proud to say that we have never tried to upsell our customers. We are proud to say that we have earned a reputation for providing honest work and fair pricing.